State Bicycle Co. is hosting a Gravel Challenge on February 26th, 2022. LIMITED TO 50 SPOTS
What is it?: A 50/50 Dirt / Paved "Challenge" from Brown's Ranch to the top of Mt. Humboldt (~22 mi each way, with almost 5000ft of climbing).
Who is it for?: Anyone up for the challenge plan on a 3-4hr ride. You will need a gravel or mountain bike
Where / When?: Saturday 2/26/2022 leaving from N. Scottsdale (8:30am SHARP ROLLOUT) from the Pima / Dynamite Trailhead
What Do I Get for $25:
- Challenge T-Shirt*
- Drink Stations (2 on the route)
- Mt Humboldt Pizza Party with a Corsa Cheers at the top (11:30 am approximately)
- Fastest times get a Moon-man trophy and $100 (men & women)
Other important info:
- Brownboldt Beam-Up is not a race - we are hosting this to get everyone together for fun on the bike
- There is NO mechanical support, riders must be able to fix any issue with their bike on their own
- The route is a NOT a closed course, there can be traffic (other bikes and cars and ATVS) ride at your own risk
- Riders must ride back to their own vehicles at the end of the event (20 mi down hill)
*t-shirts may be available day of the race, but if not, State Bicycle Co. will mail it to each rider.