© 2023 State Bicycle Co..
Introducing the State Bicycle Co. All-Road Suspension Fork
Blaze More Trail and Explore Your State Like Never Before!
Hold on to your bars, because State Bicycle Co. is about to revolutionize gravel adventures with the All-Road Suspension Fork! Get ready to experience a new level of comfort and control as you tackle rough terrain, washboard, and anywhere else two wheels and legs can take you. Best of all - it won’t break the bank.
With 40mm of travel, the All-Road Suspension Fork adds comfort and doesn't turn its nose at the need for speed. It's your secret weapon for conquering rough terrain while keeping you in the fast lane.
Installation is quick and painless with the All-Road Suspension Fork's flat brake mount and external routing. For the 4130, State Bicycle Co. even offers the headset lower and bearing, ensuring a seamless upgrade.
Geometry Changes for the Win:The All-Road Suspension Fork is here to transform your gravel game with its "slack" geometry. But what does "slack" mean for your ride? Here are a few reasons why slack is where it's at:
- Stability at High Speeds: Say goodbye to those white-knuckle descents! A slack headtube angle provides greater stability at high speeds, perfect for downhill and gravity-oriented riders. It's like having a built-in safety net for those adrenaline-packed moments!
- Improved Descending: Whether tackling steep terrain or technical sections, the All-Road Suspension Fork keeps things in control when things point down. Say goodbye to sudden front-end dives and hello to confident descending.
Say farewell to rider fatigue with the All-Road Suspension Fork. Small bumps and vibrations from rough terrain are absorbed, ensuring you stay comfortable on those long gravel journeys. With a more active front wheel comes better traction, further improving handling and comfort when things get dicey.
Take A First Look at the Fork In Action:
- 40mm of air-sprung travel with Lockout
- Clearance for 58 x 700 Or 2.3" x 650b
- Weight: 1600g (Uncut)
- Flat Mount Disc Interface
- MSRP: $450 ($350 if purchased with a bike)
- Material: 6000 series / 7075 series alloy tubes w/ 6000 series alloy steer tube
- Steerer: 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered | 280mm (uncut)
- Dropouts: 12*100 THRU-AXLE (M12 Thread Pitch)
- Axle to Crown: 440mm
- Stanchion Diameter: 30mm
- Rake: 52mm
Ready to pick one up? Shop here: https://www.statebicycle.com/products/state-bicycle-co-all-road-suspension-gravel-fork-40mm