© 2023 State Bicycle Co..
6061 All-Road - Granite Grey (650b / 700c)
#exploreyourstate™ on and off road with this versatile adventure machine.
Read more about the 6061 All-Road Bike on our blog!
See What the Experts Have to Say! (Read The Reviews):
current price, $1,300.03
The 6061 All-Road offers a race-ready gravel machine at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 6061 aluminum frame w/ lightweight carbon fiber fork w/ plenty, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, an 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is one of the most versatile bikes you'll find! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'3" to 5'7"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'6" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'1"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'0" to 6'3"
- Standard: Carbon Fiber w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- Upgrade: Carbon Fiber "Monster Fork," designed for self-supported tours and races with added water and gear capacity. Get it for just $189.99 when ordering with your 6061 All Road (normally $299.99)
Upgrade: to the All-Road Suspension Fork for $350.00 (normally $450 when purchased separately) w/ 40mm travel to enjoy enhanced cushioning on uneven surfaces without sacrificing your need for speed
- WHEEL SET:
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires (Tubeless Compatible) - 38C
- 650b:Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Dry Tires (Tubeless Compatible) - 47c
- Both: Get both above wheels w/ addition tires, tubes, cassette, and rotors. Everything you need to switch back and forth in minutes! PLEASE NOTE THE "BOTH WHEEL SET OPTION" MAY SHIP WITH EITHER GUM WALL OR BLACK TIRES
- To purchase these separately visit our Tires & Tube Page.
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: *NEW* State Bicycle Co. Hydro-Mechanical Calipers (Cable Actuated Hydraulic) w/ 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Rear Derailleur Version 2.0 with internally adjustable clutch
- PEDALS: Not Included
- Max Recommended Tire Size: 53c or 2.1" x 650b & 45c x 700c (sizes of up to 2.3"x650b have been fitted by riders however fitment varies on wheels used, brand of tires, and other factors)
- Want to get technical? Full Geo / Specs available here.
Gearing up for an epic adventure? Upgrade your 6061 All Road with the SBC Carbon Fiber “Monster Fork”. This fork is specifically designed for self-supported tours and races where carrying more water and gear is a necessity. The Monster Fork has the same disc brake flat-mounts and thru axle dropouts to interchange wheels. The fork also features “3-pack” mounts on each blade for racks, water bottles, and accessory cages. The Monster Fork also has fender mounts and a crown mount for racks or dynamo lights. Priced at $299.99, you can upgrade and swap the Monster Fork at the time of ordering your 6061 All Road for ONLY an additional $189.99!
SEE IT IN ACTION:
RETURNS & Exchanges: State Bicycle Co. proudly offers FREE RETURNS for EXCHANGES - please see details of our Return Policy here.
SHIPPING: Most in-stock items ship within 1 business day! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy
ASSEMBLY: Complete Bicycles will ship 90% built and require only basic tools and knowledge to complete the build. However, a fully assembled bicycle also needs to be tuned and adjusted (oftentimes with specialty tools). We strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled to validate your warranty and to ensure a safe and lasting ride.
WARRANTY: Warranty activated when you submit proof of professional assembly.
- 5-year Warranty on all bicycle frames
- 1-year Warranty non-consumable parts
- 2-year Warranty on Essor USA products
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Size Charts and Specs: Detailed Size Charts and Specs can be found here: Size Charts & Specs.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on having a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Contact us and we'd be happy to help you out in any way we can.