© 2023 State Bicycle Co..
Carbon All-Road Frame & Fork Set - Black / Ember
The best value in carbon gravel bikes.
current price, $1,299.99
Introducing the State Bicycle Co. Carbon All-Road, the ultimate companion for those seeking a versatile ride that effortlessly tackles any terrain. Meticulously crafted through extensive research and development, the Carbon All-Road caters to riders who crave a lightweight and responsive experience across diverse disciplines.
Ridden and tested by the State Bicycle Co. team, this bike is lightweight enough to hang on a road ride and sturdy enough for trans-American bike-packing adventures.
- Lightweight: built on a durable, 2 ½ lb frame T800 carbon frame
- Versatile; 650b and 700c wheelset options with 700x45c or 650x55 tire clearances
- Mounting points galore - on top tube, down tube, fork, and rear allow you to gear up for any adventure
- 2 Stunning Colorways
FRAME: High-mod T800 carbon fiber
FORK: Full Carbon Fiber Fork & Steer Tube
- HEADSET: Included - Integrated and Sealed
- Bottom Bracket Standard: BSA (Threaded)
- Front Axle: 100x12mm (thru-axle included)
- Rear Axle: 142x12mm (thru-axle included)
- Max Recommended Tire Size: 55c or 2.2" x 650b & 45c x 700c (sizes of up to 2.3"x650b have been fitted by riders however fitment varies on wheels used, brand of tires, and other factors)
- Want to get technical? Full Geo / Specs available here.
Frame Weights w/ hardware:
- XS: 2.4lbs (1088g)
- Small: 2.5lbs (1133g)
- Medium: 2.55lbs (1156g)
- Large: 2.65lbs (1202g)
- XL: 2.7lbs (1224g)
- Fork w/ hardware (uncut): 1.1lbs (498g)
RETURNS & Exchanges: State Bicycle Co. proudly offers FREE RETURNS for EXCHANGES - please see details of our Return Policy here.
SHIPPING: Most in-stock items ship within 1 business day! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy
ASSEMBLY: Complete Bicycles will ship 90% built and require only basic tools and knowledge to complete the build. However, a fully assembled bicycle also needs to be tuned and adjusted (oftentimes with specialty tools). We strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled to validate your warranty and to ensure a safe and lasting ride.
WARRANTY: Warranty activated when you submit proof of professional assembly.
- 5-year Warranty on all bicycle frames
- 1-year Warranty non-consumable parts
- 2-year Warranty on Essor USA products
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Size Charts and Specs: Detailed Size Charts and Specs can be found here: Size Charts & Specs.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on having a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Contact us and we'd be happy to help you out in any way we can.