© 2023 State Bicycle Co..
EnCase System Bar Kit One by Wolf Tooth
current price, $119.95
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase® System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebars inner diameter.
The EnCase System: Bar Kit One includes a Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool, a Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool, and two Storage Sleeves.
HEX BIT WRENCH MULTI-TOOL
- 14 functions (spoke wrench for 0.127" (3.23mm) nipples; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx compatible)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when tool head is bent
- Store in handlebar with EnCase Storage Sleeve
- Magnet on the bottom of tool for convenient storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
CHAIN + TIRE PLUG MULTI-TOOL
- Compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available (EnCase System Extras)
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Compact design of the chain tool is for removal of chain pins only. Always carry a spare master link for chain repair.
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately EnCase System Extras)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops
- Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm
- Known incompatible handlebars: Syntace Vector, Diety Skywire, Deity Speedway, Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5, Chromag BZA, Chromag Cutlass, BMC RCB01, S-Works Hover Carbon, ENVE M7, Syncros Carbon, Ibis Carbon, E*Thirteen Base
IMPORTANT! Do not force the sleeves in the handlebars. They should slide in with one finger. If the sleeve binds at all during installation - trim or double check to make sure the tool is oriented correctly.
- EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool
- EnCase System Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool
- EnCase System Storage Sleeves
- EnCase System Extras
- EnCase System Replacement Parts
- Bar Kit One: 132g
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-tool: 98mm long 15mm diameter 50g
- Chain + Tire Plug Multi-tool: 102mm long, 15mm diameter 46g
- Storage Sleeves: 36g
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool: 7075-T6 aluminum, CrV steel
- Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool: 7075-T6 aluminum, CrMo steel, butyl strips
- Storage Sleeves: EPDM rubber, 6061-T6 aluminum
- Max torque for 8 mm hex bit – 40 Nm
- Max torque for 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits & T25, T30 bits -- 20 Nm
- Max torque for all other bits – 10 Nm
Made in the USA
[snippet name="Prop 65"]
RETURNS & Exchanges: State Bicycle Co. proudly offers FREE RETURNS for EXCHANGES - please see details of our Return Policy here.
SHIPPING: Most in-stock items ship within 1 business day! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy
5-year Warranty on all bicycle frames
1-year Warranty non-consumable parts
2-year Warranty on Essor USA products
Warranty activated only after you submit proof of professional assembly.