© 2023 State Bicycle Co..
Oval 110 BCD Gravel / CX / Road Chainrings by Wolf Tooth
current price, $79.95
- These rings are for use with 110 BCD 5 arm cranksets.
- Crank arm clocking arrow will be rotated 180 degrees from normal on cranksets that have 4 bolts visible and 1 hidden bolt behind the crank arm like for SRAM.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Chainline - varies - these rings can be mounted in either the big or small ring position on a double cranksets. The most common mounting is in the big ring position because of chainstay clearance. The ring centerline is ~2mm from the ring's mounting face so they usually sit about 2mm closer to the frame than the stock big ring (depends on the stock ring)
- Can be mounted in either the big or small ring position of a double crankset given chainstay clearance in the small ring position.
- Stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need bolts like our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- [snippet name="DropStop B"]
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
Tanpan - allows Shimano mountain bike rear derailleurs to be used with Shimano road shifters
RoadLink - allows for wide range cassettes to be used with Shimano road rear derailleurs
Weight: 36t • 58g | 38t • 66g | 40t • 74g | 42t • 81g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA
RETURNS & Exchanges: State Bicycle Co. proudly offers FREE RETURNS for EXCHANGES - please see details of our Return Policy here.
SHIPPING: Most in-stock items ship within 1 business day! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy
5-year Warranty on all bicycle frames
1-year Warranty non-consumable parts
2-year Warranty on Essor USA products
Warranty activated only after you submit proof of professional assembly.