© 2023 State Bicycle Co..
Lucky Penny - Core-Line
Conquer the urban landscape in style with the "Lucky-Penny" Core-Line Bike
See What the Experts Have to Say! (Read The Reviews):
- Bicycling - The Greatest Bikes Ever Made
- Bicycling - State’s Core Line is the Epitome of Cycling’s Rebellion
current price, $399.99
This bike was tested by 9 independent cyclists picked by Bicycling Magazine, read the Field Test report here.
Our Core-Line fixed gear and single speed bicycles are what we're best known for. Built on a durable steel frame with seat stay rack mounts, eyelet mounts on the fork and cable stops, the Core Line models are as stylish as they are versatile. Quality components, a flip-flop hub that will allow you to ride fixed gear or freewheel and Cult x Vans ‘waffle pattern” grips will keep you comfortable and riding hassle-free for years to come.
If you want a fun and well-built bicycle but aren't yet looking for something “race-ready”, the Core-Line series is for you.
- FRAME: Durable Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Deep V Wheel Set ft. 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 44x16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips (Standard) or Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Platform Pedals
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 4 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'0" to 6'2" (Size 54 cm Pictured)
Max Recommended Tire Size: 28c (sizes of up to 32c have been fitted by riders however fitment varies on wheels used, brand of tires, and other factors)
WEIGHT: 24 lb 8 oz
*(Size 54cm Frame as Pictured)
RETURNS & Exchanges: State Bicycle Co. proudly offers FREE RETURNS for EXCHANGES - please see details of our Return Policy here.
SHIPPING: Most in-stock items ship within 1 business day! Tracking information is provided upon shipment. Learn more about our Shipping Policy
ASSEMBLY: Complete Bicycles will ship 90% built and require only basic tools and knowledge to complete the build. However, a fully assembled bicycle also needs to be tuned and adjusted (oftentimes with specialty tools). We strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled to validate your warranty and to ensure a safe and lasting ride.
WARRANTY: Warranty activated when you submit proof of professional assembly.
- 5-year Warranty on all bicycle frames
- 1-year Warranty non-consumable parts
- 2-year Warranty on Essor USA products
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Size Charts and Specs: Detailed Size Charts and Specs can be found here: Size Charts & Specs.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on having a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Contact us and we'd be happy to help you out in any way we can.